Wednesday, November 19, 2014

C4K for November

For this months first C4K I was assigned to Sean. In Sean's blog "Simile and Metaphors" Sean wrote two metaphors and three similes. I believe Sean's work was very good for a fifth grader. Sean also included pictures in his blog to go along with each smile and metaphor. This made his blog more appealing to the reader. I commented on Sean's blog and applauded him for the great work. I also suggested to him that he could try and use his own artwork to go along with his writings.

This week I was assigned to the art blog of Ally. In her blog "Product Design" Ally wrote about her experiment of making book marks that fit the corner of your book. Ally included pictures in her blog of steps for the project and her final outcome. Ally did a wonderful job describing what she had to do and how she felt about doing it. I believe she had a very well written and interesting blog. I commented to Ally and told her I loved her blog. I explained to Ally that I am also taking an art class and I have done some of the projects she posted about. I complimented Ally on her great blog writting skills and cool idea. I hope to keep visiting Ally's blog to see her artwork and learn a few things.

Image of bookmark from Ally's blog

For my last C4K I was assigned to Ben's blog. Ben's post was titled "Razzle Dazzle" and in his post he used descriptive language to share about his first quarter of this school year. Ben didn't seem to like this quarter very much, but he seemed hopeful for the next semester. I commented to Ben and complemented him on his great use of descriptive words. I told Ben that his writing was wonderful and next time he should try to write a longer blog so the reader will be able to experience more of his writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment