Sunday, November 30, 2014

Blog Post#5 Part 2

Personal Learning Network: Part Two

Through this semester of EDM310 my PLN has expanded. I found that through Twitter I could connect with many teachers and get real responses from them. I enjoy seeing the information shared and the hashtag conversations about education topics. I also use the C4T assignments to find teachers blogs to follow and read. Not all of the teachers comment back but there are some teachers who will take the time to respond to you on their blog. I think it is great to have a large and growing PLN. I hope to continue to add to my PLN even after EDM310. I am glad that I have such easy access to speak to educators who can help me through my journey of becoming an educator and will continue to help me as I start and continue my career as an educator.
Words connected together that describe PLN's

No comments:

Post a Comment