Thursday, September 25, 2014

C4K Summary for September

I was assigned to comment on the blog of a young girl named Helen. Helen's blog was titled Ban Plastic Bags! In Helen's blog she wrote a letter to the Prime Minister about her concerns of the use of plastic bags. Helen shared the problems of the use of plastic bags and the dangers that can be caused to animals. You could tell that Helen was very passionate about this subject. I commented on Helen's blog and shared with her what I liked and asked some questions about what she had done to help this situation. I offered Helen a suggestion of using links in her blog and shared with her the importance of adding links to a blog.

The second student blog I was assigned to was the blog of Mirrorz123. The blog that I read was titled "Make your mark." In the blog, Mirrorz123 stated that he did not know how he would make his mark, but that he knew he wanted to be a television producer/director. Mirrorz123 also said that he wants to make people happy. I explained to Miirorz123 that it was awesome that he knew what he wanted to do for a career because most people do not know till half way through college. I left Mirrorz123 with a question to answer. How could he make people happy when he becomes a producer/director? I hope that question will inspire Mirrorz123 to think about the future and the positive impact he could leave on the world.

My last student blog that I commented on was the blog of Jade who is a high school student in Iowa. Jade's blog post was Talent or Hard work. Jade wrote that she felt that hard work was more important than talent. She believes that people that put forth hard work will go further in succeeding their task than people with talent. I wrote to Jade and told her of the importance of hard work in schools. I asked her if she worked hard in her classes because it is very important to make sure you are doing your best in school. I hope that Jade will read my comment and see the importance of hard work in school and put her theory of hard work to use.

Picture of a computer with comment 4 kids wrote on the bottom

No comments:

Post a Comment