Sunday, September 21, 2014

Blog Post #5

The process of setting up my Professional Learning Networks(PLN) was at first a bit troubling to me. I did not understand the process right away to create a PLN or who to follow. After a few clicks and searches I started to get the hang of things. I signed up for an account with Symbaloo using my gmail account to get things started. I decided to base my PLN around Project Based Learning. I loved learning about PBL and would love to know more. I began using google to find websites to use. Next I went to Twitter and Youtube. After a while I had realized I had found several sites I could use to create my PLN. I hope to continue to add to this website and will use the website in the future to better my classroom.

Image with quote referring to PLN

2 comments:

  1. Did you read the blog posts or watch the videos in the blog post instructions? You did not answer the driving questions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PLN are very interesting, they seem very over whelming at first but just like everything practice makes perfect.

    ReplyDelete